Living in one of these exclusive houses is being in constant contact with nature, but it also about enjoying a unique security system. In addition to 24-hour surveillance, these properties also have an advanced intelligent home system which strengthens the security of the condominium as it can be controlled remotely. Also, in combination with the materials used and the green spaces, this system makes the project sustainable and in harmony with its natural surroundings, as it helps save energy.
-- Domus Empreendimentos Imobiliários, Lda.
We have chosen Iddero as the top product of our installations, due to its stability, wide feature set, constant improvements, and the greatest technical support available.
-- Ricardo J. Pinto
Project location and type
The "Villas do Parque" condominium is a residential complex of 21 exclusive detached villas, located near Castelo do Queijo, in the heart of Oporto's City Park in Portugal.
The houses in Villas do Parque enjoy the seamless integration of home automation systems powered by the KNX standard. In each house, an Iddero HC2-KNX 7" touch panel is at the heart of the installation, performing the following functions:
- Real-time e-mail notifications when an alarm condition is reported by the alarm central unit
- Password protected arming / disarming function (directly from touch panel, and over the Internet)
- Automatic water supply cut-off in case of water leak detection
- Presence simulation
- Time-schedules for lights and shutters
- Scenes for entering home, leaving home, home cinema, sleeping, and others created by the user
- Integration with LG air conditioning unit and bathroom common ventilation system
- Full house control over iPhone and iPad
- Live surveillance of video streams from Provision IP cameras and DVRs
- Interconnection with 2N Helios IP video door entry system
The versatility and reliability of the Iddero touch panel, along with the IP camera monitoring and video door phone functions, make it perfect for the job.
This project won the 1st prize of the 1st Iddero-Futurasmus Project Contest.
Ricardo J. Pinto